Started in 2018 | Area: 20,000 SF
Major Intersection: Harbord St. & Spadina Ave.
A unique boutique luxury mixed-use condo project in the heart of downtown campus of the University of Toronto neighbourhood, this pre-construction condominium will feature just 18 units in a 10-storey building, with all kinds of living facilities completed.
Location-rich condo is perfectly centred with only walking distance to Bloor Street – the high street and Bay Street – Toronto’s financial centre. Plus, the public transport system around is highly easy for your access, 500 meters from Spadina Metro Station, 600 meters from St George Tube Station and within easy reach of many buses around.
Walking score 100:
– 1 min walk to the Robarts library
– 1 min walk to the Athletic Centre
– 1 min walk to St. George Campus Kings College
– 5 mins walk to Spadina TTC station
– 7 mins walk to Royal Ontario Museum
– Next to Queen’s Park
– Shopping mall, luxury stores, restaurants are nearby this place
– Hospital, City Hall, Museums, Art Gallery, and Community Center are located surrounding