Job Position: Administrative Assistant
We are seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter to take on the role of Administrative Assistant. Reporting to the CEO, the Assistant position is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, accountable candidate to learn alongside a seasoned Ontario Real Estate Developer.
- Executive assistance to the CEO (eg. scheduling appointments, managing logistics, etc.).
- Provide calendar management, proactively resolving calendar conflicts and proactively ensuring the CEO’s time is spent on the most impactful matters and that they are prepared for all meetings.
- Set up internal and external meetings.
- Take meeting minutes and ensure action items are delivered on time.
- Support the team in preparing reports and presentations for clients.
- Manage relevant office duties and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures.
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Performing general secretarial and clerical functions.
- for the purpose of supporting office operations.
- Social Media Management: Wechat, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin etc.
- Coordinate personal errands for the CEO.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A self-starter who is able to work both independently and within a team.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks under tight time frames to ensure deadlines are met by prioritizing workflow.
- 2~3 years of work experience as an Assistant supporting leaders at the executive level within a fast growing, fast paced professional environment and business management, or marketing working experience preferred.
- Excellent Proficient with Microsoft Suite like Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of personal integrity with a friendly but professional image both internally and externally.
- Self-starter attitude with an ability to work in an office environment without constant guidance and direction.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Passion for environmental sustainability.
- Known for being organized, punctual and proactive.
- Interested in evolving the role as the Company grows.
- Experience working independently and unsupervised based on agreed deadlines.
- Excellent English and Mandarin communication skills. Experience with report editing and slide development would be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, scheduling and organizational skills.
- Comfortable supporting the President with professional and personal administrative requests.
- Hold a valid “G” Driver’s license.
Job Types: Full-time, In office + Remote Work
Experience: 2~3 years of Assistant or Administration (required)
We invite you to fill out our online “Job Application” or forward your resume directly to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. We offer professional development opportunities and a competitive compensation package.